Air Supply Furnace and Duct Cleaning is owner operated
and offers superior workmanship to residential and commercial customers in the Calgary area. Time and care is taken so that the job is done right. Vent boots are scrubbed, and whip brushes are used in combination with compressed air to loosen the debris inside your ducts. A powerful truck-mounted vacuum extracts the debris, ensuring your entire HVAC system is thoroughly cleaned. Air Supply Furnace and Duct Cleaning is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and offers the following professional cleaning services:
- Residential Furnace & Air Ducts
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial & Industrial HVAC
- Air Conditioner Cleaning
- Duct Sanitizing
- Central Vac
RESIDENTIAL QUOTE INFORMATION
$299 - Includes cleaning of 1 furnace & 12 vents. There is no extra charge for a high efficiency furnace and there are no environmental or dumping fees. Additional vents in the home are $9/each. Both the supply vents and the air return grills are counted. A standard size pleated air filter is provided.
Appointments are thorough and average 4 hours for a home with one furnace and 6 hours for a home with two furnaces.
Additional Charges (If Applicable)
- Air Conditioner Coil - $49/each
- Second Furnace (If Home Has Two Furnaces) - $99
- Temperature Zoning System - $99
- Duct Sanitizing/Disinfectant Fog (with BENEFECT® Botanical Disinfectant) - $49
- Dryer Duct Cleaning - $49
- Central Vac System (Clean Unit, Filter and Outlets) - $49
*Prices shown are when the service is included with Furnace & Duct Cleaning.